Thursday, August 29, 2013

Saying Goodbye

Now that there are only 6 days left until I leave I have had to start saying goodbye to my friends and family. It's really depressing and makes me realize how much I am going to be missing in the coming year. Even though I know it will all be worth it I can already tell how hard homesickness is going to hit me.

At this point: I have gotten all of the documents in to AFS necessary, have picked up my Visa, and have not even begun to think about packing. It seriously difficult because putting my life into a suitcase is not something I am taking lightly. I will probably put it off until the last three days and then have to stay up all night freaking out because I never actually got anything done.






                                                                     CITs!!





me and my dad




                                                           I already miss my cat so much!
                                                         




                                                         A beautiful family picture without me...
                                                                 





No comments:

Post a Comment