Hello!
We just got back from our weekend trip of camping in Noja with the fam. Basically, it is this camp sight where there are lots of caravans and tents set up and people just sleep or watch t.v. or go to the beach mostly. I would call it camping in style because there is t.v. but it is still pretty dirty... Either way it was really fun and relaxing and a great way to end my first week in Spain.
On friday I went shopping with my friend from AFS. After we dropped her off we headed straight to Noja with my host dad and cousin. My aunt and uncle were also there and they know everyone else at the camp sight so it was a weekend full of meeting new people and working on my spanish. I ate lots of great food and took a gorgeous bike ride and now that we have returned I am back to stressing about school. (I still don't have any of my books and therefore cannot complete any of my homework.)
I can't believe it has only been a week here because literally it feels like the longest of my life. I think I have experienced every possible emotion this week and it will probably be the same for the second too. I do feel better about school know that I know other my other classmates and have my schedule down but it can still be really embarassing when a teacher has to repeat a question to me multiple times and other people in my class start laughing. I am really trying to make light of my mistakes and not take things too seriously but it's hard.
I think these next nine months will definitely teach me to have more fun and relax and I am looking forward to bringing these things back home with me.
Photos From Noja!!



No comments:
Post a Comment