Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Month and a Half

It is pretty weird to be a month and a half into the trip. At first it felt like it was going really quickly but now it has definitely slowed down. There is actually not that much to write because now that life here is normal nothing seems interesting enough to write about!

Last weekend me and Josie went to visit two of our friends in Vitoria. It is really pretty there but all of the stores were shut down for some holiday which was really disappointing. We walked around for a really long time, got some food to eat, and then headed back. I'm actually not quite sure why we went there because Bilbao is so much more interesting and bigger but there is time... Sunday I had a soccer game. I can't actually play until my parents send me some authorization form from AFS so I just go for moral support haha. I really love watching though because they are so good. Soccer practices are definitely the highlights of my weeks because I love the other girls on my team so much! Monday I didn't have school so I just slept and unsuccessfully tried to study for a chemistry test.

Yesterday I got a package from my mom which was so nice. It had some food and clothes that I left back home. I already know that I am going to have to ship back some boxes before I return because I have way more stuff now than I can fit into a suitcase. It is really nice to have some comfort food here now, especially because I spend a lot of my free time eating.

So basically life here is normal now. Because I have to leave the program early I only have a little less than eight months left which is crazy. Right now I feel like it won't go by very quickly but I am sure that is what everyone says.





No comments:

Post a Comment